Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zac Efron's Interview With LA Times

17 Again Paris Premiere


Zac Efron
was interviewed by the Los Angeles Times and chats about everything - from gossip blogs to bad gas.
There could be 100 tabloid articles about crazy stuff that perhaps involves me and they would all go unnoticed," Efron notes. "But as soon as Perez has a single post, inevitably I get like 10 or 20 phone calls from friends or family, or whoever, and so it seems like it’s going in his favor, it seems like what Perez says goes. I laugh about it. I’m just flattered that he’s nice. I don’t know how I got so lucky.
For those of you who don't know, Perez Hilton has been trying to out Zac as gay on his gossip blog for a while now. So he isn't that nice to him, but definitely nicer than he is to Vanessa Hudgens!

The article goes on:
I think so, yeah; I think 100%," Efron says. "In high school, you take yourself too seriously, where as soon as you’re a little bit older, you’re more comfortable with yourself. I think you’ve kind of figured out your life a little bit more. High school, there’s a lot of pressure. That’s my advice to high school kids: This does not define who you are. High school is an important time in your life, but believe me, it’s going to be there and gone in a second.
That's actually good advice? Isn't that kind of what High School Musical was about?

On his appendicitis:
I didn’t know what it was at the time and I was just trying to get through a day’s work," Efron admitted. Tom [Thomas Lennon] kept telling me, 'Dude, just eat some Beano; it’s gas, eat Beano,' ” and I’m like, “ 'I don’t think so, it doesn’t hurt like that.' ” And he’s like, “ 'No, I swear, if the worst comes to the worst, hang upside down.' ” That was Tom’s advice. [laughing.] He’s like, “ 'Go hang upside down in your trailer,' ” and I’m like, “ 'What?' I just went home to sleep it off. It felt like the flu, or something like that, by the time I got home. I was actually on the trip home, it was a long drive from work that day in a van or one of those shuttle, like a shuttle, they took me home and I fell asleep and, when I woke up, I was completely soaked from head to toe because I was sweating, I was asleep, and it was like, something’s definitely wrong, and I looked in the mirror and my eyes were like bloodshot and I was very pale and I was like, 'Hmm, something might be off here.' So that’s when I called my dad and I was like, 'Hey, Dad, what do I do for extreme stomach pain?' And he goes, 'You go to the hospital.'
Read the whole article here!

No comments: