Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ashley Tisdale Visits J-14

While in New York doing some early promotion for Guilty Pleasure, Ashley Tisdale stopped by J-14. In the video below, she reconfirms the June 16 release date. She also mentions that "It's Alright, It's Ok" will be out on April 14, which is still tentative according to Sarah.



She also visits Twist and says the same thing.



And here are some exciting details she shares about the "It's Alright, It's Ok" music video. It sounds great!
"We shot the video from like three in the afternoon until seven in the morning! They even brought Coffee Bean mix so I could stay up to shoot. I was so excited though. Adam Gregory from 90210 plays my ex-boyfriend who cheats on me, poor guy! He's a really nice guy in real life. My friends think he's adorable and obviously he's very cute. The video's all about getting the best revenge on a guy who cheats on you. So in the video, he leaves his house and I get the hideaway key, so I go into his house. And then I let people in and I have this party at his house and everyone's throwing things -- and there's also these gorgeous Brazilian male models and I'm taking pictures with them! And then I have this huge rock out performance in the pool where it's like my whole band's in the pool on platforms. It was really exciting."

No comments: