Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Broken Hearts

"I went through a breakup in the sixth grade," Vanessa Hudgens told Twist magazine. "I was dating this guy and I found out there was a bet on when we would break up!"

She continues, "I guess everyone but me knew where we were going. I was just like ‘whatever’!" And, adding something her fans don't know about her, "I didn't date much in school. I've always been a girl to have a bunch of guy friends!"

"Wizards of Waverly Place" star Selena Gomez also talked to the magazine about her relationships. After moving from Austin, Texas to Los Angeles, Selena found it difficult to make a long distance relationship work. "He just didn't understand how hectic things were. I would try to call him when I had time, but if I called too late, he would get mad at me." (Sounds like a real catch...)

"I was just too busy to have a BF!" Selena adds.

Ahh, when will young Hollywood learn? Stop dating when you're like three years old! Selena and Vanessa both learned the lesson. Obviously Jamie Lynne Spears is suffering the consequences. Miley Cyrus should take note of these ladies and make sure she stays on the right path!

No comments: