Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Hilary Duff to Return to Music

NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 04: Actress Hilary Duff attends the 10th Anniversary Lucky Shops VIP Night at Metropolitan Pavilion on November 4, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Jason Kempin/Getty Images)

Hilary Duff has revealed that she eventually plans to get back to her music career... eventually.

The recently married star explains:
You know what, I want to and I think that until I feel really inspired by something that I wanna do, like a way I want to go, I couldn't do it. I think one day I'll wake up and I'll say, 'That's exactly it!' you know, and then I could do it. But right now, I'm not focused on that.
In 2008, Hilary released her last album (a greatest hits album) and then split from Hollywood Records. It's good to hear that she's ready to get back into music!

No comments: