Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Quote Of The Day

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 29: Actress Ashley Tisdale speaks onstage during the 'Hellcats' panel during the 2010 Summer TCA Tour Day 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 29, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)


"In high school, it was all about popularity, being with the boyfriend and all the girls thinking he’s cute. Now, I am more into a guys personality. I like someone I can have fun with and who can be more laid-back than I am, because it calms me down. At the same time, I want to be with someone who wants to work as much as I do and who respects me like I respect him."

- Ashley Tisdal

No comments: