Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Jun 24, 2010 - Los Angeles, California, U.S. - ALYSON MICHALKA arrives at 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere at Nokia theater. © Red Carpet Pictures


"I didn’t really know what the (writers had in mind), so I was like, ‘I don’t know, cheerleading, hmmm?’ But I read the script and fell in love with it. Then when I actually filmed it, my respect level (for cheerleading) went up 1,000%. Cheerleading is bad-ass. These people are athletic. These people are trustworthy because they are there to catch you when you’re up in the air, flying."

- Alyson Michalka on her new series, "Hellcats"

Source

No comments: