Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Aug. 08, 2010 - Los Angeles, California, USA - Aug 08, 2010 - Los Angeles, California, USA - Actress SELENA GOMEZ  at the Teen Choice Awards 2010 - Arrivals held at Universal Studios, Los Angeles. © Red Carpet Pictures


"I really need to learn my language. I practice, but I can understand it better than I can speak it. At first I did [think you needed to speak it to be a real Latina] but then I started to see all these people that accepted me regardless of the fact that I didn’t speak it."

- Selena Gomez on speaking Spanish

Source: Latina magazine

No comments: