Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quote Of The Day

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 29: Actress Aly Michalka speaks onstage during the 'Hellcats' panel during the 2010 Summer TCA Tour Day 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 29, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)


"I'm not [dating] - I wish. I'm so ready to have boyfriend. I just need to find that guy who’s worthy of committing myself to, because I’m not your average girl. And I think a lot of guys are intimidated by girls who know what they want. I still live at home when I am in L.A., I’m really close to my family, I have a busy life and I'm super-close to my sister - so basically if you date me, you date her. And he’s either into it or he's not."

- Alyson Michalka

Source

No comments: