Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sterling Knight Flirts With Jennie Garth

24 June 2010 - Los Angeles, California - Sterling Knight. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse Los Angeles Premiere at the 2010 Los Angeles Film Festival held at Nokia Theatre LA Live. Photo Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia
Actress Jennie Garth has a cougar crush on 21-year-old Sterling Knight!

For those of you who don't know, 38-year-old Jennie Garth, who is most famous for her role on the original "Beverly Hills, 90210", is married to Peter Facinelli, aka Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight movies. Well apparently Jennie introduced Sterling to Peter at the Eclipse premiere in Los Angeles on June 24. Peter commented, "My wife is having a cougar crush right now," he said. "And I think I had a man cougar crush for a minute, too." Lol!

Since then, Sterling has commented:

I didn't even know Jennie Garth was married. I'm not up on my news (laughs). I wasn’t really paying attention to her ring either, to be honest. But she's brilliantly gorgeous. So I was flirting really hard with her…going to town on the flirting game and then she introduces me to Peter. "I was like 'Ah, now I get it.' I'm flattered [about the crush]. Hopefully, she has a younger sister.
Aww, sorry! She doesn't, she's the youngest of seven!

Source
Source

No comments: