Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Former Child Star Offers Her Opinion on Miley

Former child star Kellie Taylor thinks Miley Cyrus needs to get herself an education! She explains:

I would tell Miley to go to college. I really think that saved me. Fred [Savage] went to Stanford, Mayim [Bialik] went to UCLA, I went to Yale.
It’s really, really important to get an education because when all of this is gone, then at least you have your education. Then you can do whatever it is you want to do. If tomorrow I decided to stop being an actor I could go do a lot of other things.
Knowing that makes me a whole person and have confidence in who I am as a whole person as opposed to confidence in who I am as just an actor. I’m capable of dealing with life things as opposed to having other people around me deal with all my life things, which I think is really important. She’s actually wildly talented, little Miley Cyrus, and she has a sweet family. If she went to college, she’d be totally set. She’d be set forever.

Hmm... she brings up some valid points. If she had said this a few months ago, we would've said "Miley is already set forever!" but if her recent album sales are any indication of deminishing popularity, a back-up education might not be such a bad idea!

Source

No comments: