Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quote Of The Day

41824, HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES - Monday June 21, 2010. Miley Cyrus debuts her new album, Can't Be Tamed, at the House of Blues on Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles as well as live on MTV. In addition to singing songs off her new album, Miley sang a rendition of Every Rose has its Thorn , in tribute to Bret Michaels, and Joan Jett's I Love Rock N' Roll . During a break between songs, Cyrus gave a shout out to her gay fans. Photograph: James Breeden/Nathanael Jones,  PacificCoastNews.com

"I'm not a rapper. I've got no flow in that way. I've got no swag. I love him [Lil Jon], because he just made this song. It was already something that set me apart, but it just [became something more with him]. You know, the fact that he respects my music and we are completely opposite styles, and the fact that he can be like, 'OK, this is a good song,’ it just shows you don’t have to be a certain age, gender [to like it].'"

- Miley Cyrus

No comments: