Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Actress Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend, actor Liam Hemsworth take a walk around the neighborhood on June 8, 2010 in Toluca Lake, CA (photo by: Nicepic/ Meet The Famous). Photo via Newscom

"I have a problem with people who are wearing board shorts when they aren’t going to the beach and [Liam] is constantly in surf trunks. He just wears trunks all the time. My best friend is gay, so it doesn’t help. He’s always decked out really hot and then I see my boyfriend and I’m like, 'I kinda want that one. Even though you don’t like me, I really like you!' [My best friend is] way cuter and WAY more fun and wants to do everything I want to do."

- Good ole Miley Cyrus trashtalking her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth

No comments: