Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miley Says She Will Miss "Hannah Montana"

"Hannah Montana: The Movie" Paris Premiere

Looks like someone changed her tune!

Miley Cyrus has stopped complaining about "Hannah Montana" long enough to realize that she will miss the show that made her famous. She recently wrote in a post:

We just had our final HM table read. Wow. I can’t believe it is coming to an end. I started this show as a 12 year old girl from Nashville with dreams bigger than I could handle alone! I am so blessed to have had Disney take me under their wing and lead me to where I am today!

The producers, writers, cast, and crew have been my rock for the last 5 years. Knowing I won’t see them everyday is really hard wrap my head around. I’ve had the same routine since 7th grade and I will be graduating at the end of this year.

Every day I have school with Emily, lunch with Jason, Moises and I play with the dogs, and I get to work with all of these people that I love so much. Wow. Wow. Wow. All of this is just beginning to sink in. I will miss Hannah Montana so much.

Yikes! No love for Mitchel Musso or Papa Cyrus?!

No comments: