Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Premiere Of Lionsgate's Kick-Ass - Arrivals

"It was an awesome process. I’ve wanted to write for the longest time…I’ve always been writing on the side since I’ve been an actor, like skits and webseries. I got to sit in the writer’s room for eight weeks. I would go rehearse and then go sit with the writers; pitching stories and jokes. Then I got my episode called 'Alex's Logo'. I was the youngest writer in the room so I got to throw my 20-year-old perspective in the script. There’s a lot of things that kids will be able to relate to. I got to put some fun things in there like ‘the Jerk’ type of things. It was an amazing time."

- David Henrie on writing an episode of "Wizards Of Waverly Place", which will premiere on Friday, May 21 at 8pm

No comments: