Hilary Duff recently shared 25 fun facts about herself in order to promote her new film, Beauty and the Briefcase. Here they are:
- I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
- I speak gibberish fluently.
- I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
- My mom used M&M's to potty-train me.
- I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
- My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O'Keeffe.
- I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
- My favorite place is the Bahamas.
- I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiance isn't home.
- My sister and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
- I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
- I've been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
- I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
- I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
- I watch a lot of hockey games.
- I lose my keys at least twice a day.
- I cannot keep my plants alive.
- I love to play Scrabble with my fiance.
- I love putting makeup on other people. If I weren't an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
- I won't live in L.A. forever.
- I loooove to shop online.
- I ♥ Canada
- The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
- I have 20/15 vision.
- I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
Beauty and the Briefcase premieres this Sunday, April 18 at 8pm on ABC Family.