Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, April 16, 2010

25 "Secrets" About Hilary Duff Revealed

Hilary Duff at Good Housekeeping Magazine's Shine On even


Hilary Duff recently shared 25 fun facts about herself in order to promote her new film, Beauty and the Briefcase. Here they are:
  1. I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
  2. I speak gibberish fluently.
  3. I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
  4. My mom used M&M's to potty-train me.
  5. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
  6. My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O'Keeffe.
  7. I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
  8. My favorite place is the Bahamas.
  9. I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiance isn't home.
  10. My sister and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
  11. I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
  12. I've been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
  13. I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
  14. I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
  15. I watch a lot of hockey games.
  16. I lose my keys at least twice a day.
  17. I cannot keep my plants alive.
  18. I love to play Scrabble with my fiance.
  19. I love putting makeup on other people. If I weren't an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
  20. I won't live in L.A. forever.
  21. I loooove to shop online.
  22. I ♥ Canada
  23. The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
  24. I have 20/15 vision.
  25. I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
Well, we weren't exactly dying to know random trivia about Hilary Duff, but some of it is interesting/funny, especially for Hilary fans.

Beauty and the Briefcase premieres this Sunday, April 18 at 8pm on ABC Family.

Source

No comments: