Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Miley Admits She Needs Help!

Miley Cyrus attends the The Last Song premiere in Los Angeles


Miley Cyrus
has finally exemplified some sense and is admitting that she needs an acting coach!

Don't get us wrong. She's just fine as Hannah Montana, but good acting on a Disney show rarely translate to quality acting in the real bizz.

"I’ve not taken like acting lessons or anything, but it doesn’t mean I don’t need to because I’m sure I do," she admits. "Once I watch this film in the theatre, I’m probably going to go book an acting coach."

She continues by making another good call. "I’m kind of bi-polar in my acting choices because I just want to do a little bit of everything. One day I’m telling my mom I want to do an action movie and then I was to be doing comedy and then all different types of things. I get a little bored so hopefully I’ll get a chance to do a little bit of everything."

That's good, Miley! Try everything! Don't get tied down by one genre because then you'll get typecast and your career will be over in a flash!

Source

No comments: