Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We Hope This Is NOT True!

Rumor has it that Britney Spears will be making a cameo in High School Musical 3: Senior Year. This spells disaster. But it'll make great press! Click here to read the full article.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it would be a great idea for Britney to be in High School Musical 3. I hope it's true that she will be in it, then this will really be worth watching.

Unknown said...

Whoa! I can't wait. I think Britney would do a great job on this movie. You people need to stop judging her on her past she has changed. Have you guys not watched How I Met Your Mother. A million more people tuned in just to watch her, that means alot of people will pay to see this if she is in it and I hope she is.