Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Selena Gomez Admitts to Turning Down HSM3


Selena Gomez, star of the Disney Channel series "Wizards of Waverly Place", tells the New York Daily News that she turns down High School Musical 3: Senior Year. “‘High School Musical 3’ is cute, and I think it would be a great opportunity for someone else,” she says.

She goes on to blab (and this is when she should have kept her mouth shut), "“But I passed on it because I didn’t want to do it. I plan to take other roles in acting that are challenging for me. After Disney, I want to be taken seriously as an actress for many years.

Gasp! Is she saying this Disney isn't for serious actors!

No comments: