Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Quote Of The Day

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - OCTOBER 23: Actress Ashley Tisdale attends Kinect for Xbox 360 Launch Party held at a private residence on October 23, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for Xbox)

"The reason why I wanted to do the movie was because I felt that High School Musical 3 was…there really wasn’t a complete end with my character. She was kinda left behind at the school because she was supposed to be an assistant to Mrs. Darbus and I just felt like she needed to get something.

"I just felt that it was something that would be really fun for the fans to watch and see again. Also, a whole new generation would be watching it as well because everyone is, pretty much; they’re in college they’re kind of experiencing the same thing she’s experiencing in this movie. I just felt like this is character franchise that is really close to my heart so I’m excited to be back and playing her."

- Ashley Tisdale on Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure

No comments: