Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quote Of The Day

LOS ANGELES - NOV 7: Jason Mraz arrives at the 2010 Freedom Awards at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center on November 7, 2010 in Redondo Beach, CA Photo via Newscom


"I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it. If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes."

- Jason Mraz on the similarities between his song "I'm Yours" and the Camp Rock 2 song "Introducing Me"

No comments: