Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Photo by: Suzan/AAD/starmaxinc.com  2010  10/20/10 Selena Gomez performs at the Hammersmith Apollo. (London, England)  Photo via Newscom


"When I was about 7, I was playing a crayon in a play. This boy backstage really liked me, had a big crush on me and I didn’t like him. He was like ‘No I like you! I like you!’ and he kissed me and I pushed him onto the stage. I was so mad and I ran off and I’m this crayon and I’m like storming off! It was awful but it was really cute (laughs)."

- Selena Gomez on her first bad kiss

No comments: