Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mitchel Musso Finished with Second Album, Almost Done with Third!

Photo by: RE/Westcom/Starmaxinc.com 2010  10/1/10 Mitchel Musso, Teen Vogue''s Eighth Annual Young Hollywood Party, Paramount Studios, (Hollywood, CA.) Photo via Newscom


He just finished recording his second album and now Mitchel Musso is already recording his third! He's on a roll! Here's what the former "Hannah Montana" star had to say about his music career at the 2010 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party:
I recently recorded my second album and like half or 75% of my third. Just to have it all done. Music is such a big part of my life. I haven’t been able to do it at all lately. I’ve just been able to make music at my house. I know I start touring [again] next month. Show dates on the weekends so that will be cool. I love to be able to squeeze in some music.
No release date for the second album has been announced, but we'll keep you posted!

Source

No comments: