Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quote Of The Day

NEW YORK - AUGUST 18: Actress Chloe Bridges attends the premiere of 'Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam' at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on August 18, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images)


"I actually didn’t quite know what I was getting myself into. I had no idea what a phenomenon Camp Rock had become and it blew me away how supportive and passionate the fans are. They would wait outside where we were shooting just to see us drive into work and that blew my mind. I’ve never worked on a movie that has so much hype around it."

- Chloe Bridges, star of Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

No comments: