Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Actor Zac Efron gets mobbed by fans outside of the show Regis & Kelly while in town promoting his new movie 'Charlie St. Cloud' on July 27, 2010 in New York City (photo by Tim / Meet The Famous) Photo via Newscom


"I see a way into that character that I could believe myself in, and that’s few and far between these days. I read scripts, and people tell me, 'Matt Damon was going to do this project.' And I’m like, 'Of course Matt Damon was going to do that project, it’s f**kin’ crazy! I can’t do that.'"

- Zac Efron on his upcoming film, Snabba Cash, in which he will play a drug dealer

Source

No comments: