Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quote Of The Day

U.S. singer and actress Miley Cyrus performs at the 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto June 20, 2010.  REUTERS/Fred Thornhill (CANADA - Tags: ENTERTAINMENT IMAGES OF THE DAY)


"The next film I'm doing is not for the [Hannah Montana] audience. But that is why I did the last season, for my young fans. I want the fans that have grown up with me from 16-26 who will respond to older material. I have to choose scripts that are right for someone who is 18 because that is me. It's very different going from a show with a huge audience and fan base to something…independent. But I'm excited to work on a film that is going to touch people. It's edgy and different and I don't know how the fans will react, but it's something I can relate to."

- Miley Cyrus on her more "mature" film career

Source

No comments: