Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Quote of the Day

HOLLYWOOD - MARCH 07: Actor Zac Efron arrives at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards held at Kodak Theatre on March 7, 2010 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

"It really struck an emotional chord with me. I have a little brother myself, he’s 17…wait, he’s 18. I keep doing that (laughs). We were best friends growing up and we’re at that place where I see him as more of a real person. I read the script and the planets just sort of aligned."

- Zac Efron on why he chose the role of Charlie in Charlie St. Cloud

Source

No comments: