Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nasty Nasty Nasty

NEW YORK - JUNE 22: Taylor Momsen and The Pretty Reckless perform during the NYLON Party at The PUMA Social Club at PUMA City NY at the Seaport on June 22, 2010 in New York City. (Photo by Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images for PUMA)

Trashy, chain-smoking, slut and sixteen-year-old "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen has the NERVE to slam Miley Cyrus! She recently made some comments that suggested she and Miley were in a feud, saying "I'm not looking to be Miley f*cking Cyrus. I don't care about the fame. I do it because I love music. I like making records and if people like them, then we'll go along for the ride." Well, now Taylor is re-addressing the topic and she's doing so with the utmost class:
I don't even know Miley Cyrus. There's just no comparison between us, you know. I'm a rocker, she's a pop star. We're entirely different things and there's a big difference between us. I have nothing against her, I don't even know her. I just don't listen to her stuff. I don't give a shit. It's ridiculous that Disney is as relevant as it is today even with adults. Where is the real music? What happened to Zeppelin, and people who play their own instruments? There's always going to be pop but it's not real music, it's not me.
It's no secret that we aren't Miley's biggest fans, but we have to stand by her on this one! Taylor Momsen is a disgrace! We can't stand celebrities who bash other celebrities. Leave that to the bloggers!

Source

No comments: