Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Sells Her First ABC Family Movie

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 29: Actress Ashley Tisdale speaks onstage during the 'Hellcats' panel during the 2010 Summer TCA Tour Day 2 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 29, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)


Ashley Tisdale has just sold a script to ABC Family for an original movie that will be produced by her company, Blondie Girl Productions, though she will not star in the project. She explains:
I’ve actually just sold my first movie to ABC Family, which I’m not in, and it’s really exciting, because it’s hard. When I do production meetings, they always ask if I’m going to be in it. For this one, I told them ‘no, I don’t want to be in it I just want to produce something’ and they told me, ‘Oh, ok cause that’s really hard to sell.

Everybody who wants to buy something from my brand usually wants me in it and I really want to establish my production company being separate. I just want to do something, have ideas and come up with you know reality shows and this movie that we’ve just sold to ABC Family I’m really excited about.
Congrats! Hopefully it's not a stinker!

Source

No comments: