Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quote Of The Day

14 June 2010 - Los Angeles, California - Vanessa Hudgens. Activision E3 2010 Preview Event held at the Staples Center. Photo Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia
"I think it has made me stronger, but it still hurts. It sucks because [the photos were] supposed to be private, but at the same time a lot of actresses do it [in movies]. Eventually, I’m sure that I will [too]. But I don’t know if I would be able to do it now."

- Vanessa Hudgens on her nude photo scandal(s)

No comments: