Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Quote Of The Day

25 May 2010 - Los Angeles, California - Zac Efron. Get Him To The Greek Los Angeles Premiere held at The Greek Theatre. Photo Credit: Byron Purvis/AdMedia

"I've never been the man with the plan. I'’ve never been one to say, I want to be here in 10 years. People always ask, 'Where do you want to be in 10 years? What do you see in the future?' I don't know. I always like to throw caution to the wind and follow my heart."

No comments: