Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Quote Of The Day

ARGANDA DEL REY, SPAIN - JUNE 06: Singer Miley Cyrus performs on stage during Rock in Rio Madrid Festival on June 6, 2010 in Arganda del Rey, Spain. (Photo by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images)
"I'm not trying to be 'slutty.' I'm not trying to be like, go to the club and get a bunch of guys … What I'm trying to do is to make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress.

"I'm really comfortable with my body, I work really hard to be fit and to know that I can wear whatever makes me most comfortable. I feel more comfortable dressing with a little less, which is just how I've always been. Now I'm able to do that a little more freely and, also, I've just grown up to be this way too. It's not like this was me five years ago. It's me now, presently."

- Miley Cyrus

No comments: