Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

How Profound, Miley!



Miley Cyrus dishes out the same old inspirational cliches as if it's something new in this new interview about her new album Can't Be Tamed.

Still, it's worth the watch - she explains the meaning behind that mysterious tattoo on her ear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.