Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Monday, May 17, 2010

We Get It!!

Premiere Of Disneynature's Oceans - Arrivals

Alright, Demi Lovato, we're glad you're happy with Joe Jonas, but enough is enough!

The Camp Rock star was blabbing again about her relationship with her costar, and now that they're on tour together, we're only going to have to hear about it more. Demi says:
I'm fortunate that I get to work with the person that I'm in the relationship with. Rather than being across the country and texting him, I can have him hold my hand when I'm tired. We weren't together at the time. So, it was just working with my best friend. It was awesome. And now that we're in a relationship, it's even better, because we may be tired, but we have each other to be there.
Cute, but like we said, enough is enough! Thanks Demi, you can stop now!

Source

No comments: