Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Photo by: JN/SPN/starmaxinc.com 2010 Selena Gomez arrives to Spain to present her first c

"My ideal would be to not be known for who I’m dating, because eventually that’s all you will be known for. It’s hard, because people are curious about who’s in my life, but I want to be known for my work. And I never want to view myself as any different or any better than anyone else. If I wanna go eat at a little restaurant that isn’t fancy, I’ll do it. If I wanna go without make-up and not care what I look like, I will."

- Selena Gomez

No comments: