Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Revival Vintage Boutique Grand Opening


"Miley has been in the spotlight longer thatn I have, so I go to her. I can text her that I’m crying and stressed out, and she’ll reply back: ‘All right, here’s what you do.’ She’s the sweetest thing in the world... [Selena and I are] both busy, and I wish the best for her. True friends don’t let their friends or family be mean to you. If you can’t trust somebody, you can’t be friends with them."

- Demi Lovato on her friendships with Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez

No comments: