Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Quote Of The Day

Miley Cyrus is into Peace

"I made a big point to everyone that I didn’t want anyone else to watch a music video and show me and say, ‘This is what I think we should do.’ I don’t think it looks like any other music video. I think if we would have looked at another music video or listened to another song or looked at a different artist, it could have easily [been influenced]."

- Miley Cyrus on her "Can't Be Tamed" music video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny because as soon as I saw it i thought Rihanna's Disturbia. Sorry Miley you fail.

maria said...

thats so true!!!!!

maria said...

I THINK THAT MILEY IS GETTING OLDER AND not acting like Hannah Montana i almost like every star on Disney especially the Hannah Montana castand the wizards of wavely place