Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Demi and Joe Confirm Split

Premiere Of Disneynature's Oceans - Arrivals

And so it is.

Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas are confirming that they have ended their relationship, which reported to you yesterday. Demi took to her Twitter to clarify the situation:
There are so many crazy rumors flying around today. I'd like to clear a few things up. First, Joe and I did split but it wasn't over the phone. Things didn't work out but we'll remain friends. Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans.. Just thought you guys should know this.
Joe later also addressed the issue, stating:
Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one. I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now. It was my choice to breakup but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her.
Joe certainly seems to be the bad guy in the situation. First of all, was it really necessary for him to mention that he ended the relationship? Couldn't he have lied and said it was a mutual decision or just not mention who-dumped-who at all?! Secondly, there are new reports that Disney asked Demi to deny the fact that Joe dumped her via telephone -- oh, we're sorry. We meant that Joe had his dad dump Demi via telephone. Whether that's true or not, we do know that Joe has a history of dumping girls with a quick call. See Taylor Swift.

Source

No comments: