Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Quote Of The Day

6th Annual Hollywood Style Awards


"I made a video called ‘2010, The Year of No Fear’ about how I have this phobia of singing in public and singing for people. So I made a video of me singing that other people would see and I said, ‘Hey, this is me conquering my fears. Why don’t you go out there and try to conquer one of yours?’ It was like a challenge to help us all grow."

- Jennifer Stone on her New Years video, in which she inspired people to conquer their fears

No comments: