Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Quote Of The Day

at the CBS Films ShoWest Luncheon 2010


"I want to continue to grow and do different things that people would not expect. So it’s back to basics every time. I could do another musical, I could play another sweet girl in a movie, but that’s not really what I want to do. And because that’s what I’m known for, it’s kind of harder for them to look at me in a different light. I’ve been fighting for parts; I had to fight for Sucker Punch, which I’m excited about because I feel like it’s the first part that people are going to see me as someone like this, running around with a 30 cal gun."

- Vanessa Hudgens on moving on from High School Musical

No comments: