Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kevin & Danielle's Wedding in People!


People magazine - our personal favorite - has an interview with newlyweds Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa and exclusive details about their wedding, which took place earlier this month. The issue hits stands December 30, so make sure to pick up your copy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i am new on here. I came upon this website I have found It truly accessible and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute and support other people like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Greetings i am fresh here. I came accross this site I find It absolutely accessible and it has helped me loads. I hope to give something back and help other people like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Heya im new here. I came accross this board I have found It truly helpful and its helped me so much. I hope to give something back and support other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later