Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Demi Lovato Denies JoMance Rumors

Disney's 2nd Annual Concert For Hope


Demi Lovato is NOT dating Joe Jonas... or so she says.

A romance between the two has been the subject of gossip for the past few weeks, but Demi broke her silence via Twitter:

There's been a lot of rumors lately that I'm dating one of my best friends Joe. I can promise my entire career that I am not.

We've NEVER dated. He's incredible, but we don't have feelings for eachother in that way. I love you guys, and I wouldn't lie about that.

It's ufortunate that some people out there are so desperate for attention that they have to make up gossip to keep their site alive.

But that's how this whole city works I guess. It just makes me sad that people are that mean in this world.

We guess we're one of those sites! Oh well. We still think there's more between them than just friendship.

No comments: