Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Return Of Zac Efron


After months of absence and silence, Zac Efron finally returns, this time on the cover of Nylon Guys. Not only does he look cute, but he also chatted with the magazine about Me and Orson Welles, Disney, and more.

On his upcoming film, Me and Orson Welles, Zac says "It’s the first time I’ve ever watched a movie [that I’m in] and in the end I’m like, ‘OK! I didn’t check my watch once!’" Hmm... is he saying he didn't enjoy the High School Musical films or Hairspray or 17 Again?! Have pride in your work, Zac!

And on growing up musically incline, Zac answers "I was constantly singing. I would hear things on the radio and just be able to spit them out instantly, with perfect memorization and tone. It wasn’t like I took pride in it; there was no effort. My parents were like ‘Shut up. Please stop singing. It’s annoying.’"

We were hoping that he would eventually come out with an album, but when asked about celebrity albums, Zac says "If your heart’s not in it, don’t do it. And don’t do it for money. That’s my philosophy." Damn!

Source

No comments: