Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack Track Listing Revealed!


Gitchee Gitchee Goo means I love you!

After several delays, Disney is finally releasing the soundtrack to their hit animated series, "Phineas & Ferb".

Although the soundtrack won't feature ALL the songs from the series, it seems to have all the good ones!

01. Today Is Gonna Be a Great Day – Bowling For Soup
02. Gitchee Gitchee Goo [Extended Version] – Phineas and the Ferbtones
03. Backyard Beach – Ferb
04. Busted – Vanessa and Candace
05. Perry the Platypus Theme – Randy Crenshaw
06. S.I.M.P. (Squirrels In My Pants) – 2 GuyZ N the Parque
07. I’m Lindana And I Wanna Have Fun – Lindana
08. My Nemesis – Danny Jacob
09. My Goody Two-Shoes Brother – Dr. Doofenshmirtz
10. Disco Miniature Golfing Queen – Laura Dickinson
11. My Undead Mummy Performed – Danny Jacob
12. I Love You Mom – Candace
13. Ready For The Bettys – The Bettys
14. When We Didn’t Get Along – Danny Jacob
15. He’s A Bully – Robbie Wyckoff
16. Truck Drivin’ Girl – Danny Jacob
17. Do Nothing Day – Jeremy and Candace
18. E.V.I.L. B.O.Y.S. – Candace
19. Fabulous – Bobby Fabulous and Phineas
20. Little Brothers – Stacy
21. Let’s Take A Rocket Ship To Space – Danny and the Jaytones
22. Queen Of Mars – Candace
23. Chains On Me – The Smile Away Reformatory Glee Club featuring Dan Povenmire
24. Phinedroids And Ferbots – Phinedroids and Ferbots
25. Ain’t Got Rhythm – Sherman and Phineas
26. You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart – Love Händel

The album drops September 22, don't forget to pick up your copy! And, for those who can't wait, the song "Gitchee Gitchee Goo" is already on iTunes and the Disney Channel Playlist CD.

No comments: