Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Zac Says Vanessa "Outshines" Other Women

Premiere Of Warner Bros.


Zac Efron is talking about how he knew Vanessa Hudgens was the one for him. On meeting her back in 2005 during production of High School Musical uno, he says "Vanessa caught my eye straight away. She simply outshines all other girls because of her strong personality. I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in two people having chemistry straight away."

He continues, "
I don't know what it was with Vanessa but we kind of clicked from the very beginning. She is not just a lovely girl, she is also a sexy and desirable woman!

"
Vanessa is just a wonderful person. I can laugh and talk with her and, most of all, we have loads of fun!"

Source

No comments: