Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Ashley's Interview With Seventeen


Seventeen has just their interview with Ashley Tisdale. Read it below! She reveals a new song title called "What If" and talks about her music video for "It's Alright, It's Ok".

17:
How are you liking your new hair color?

Ashley Tisdale: I love it! This is my original hair color, and with my new album coming out and dying my hair back to dark, I feel like it's bringing this edgier side out in me. I want to do this grungy kind of rocker look.

17: Do you have favorite products that you use in your hair?

AT: I use Kérastase Oléo-Relax when I get out of the shower. It saves my hair. Actually, I’ve been doing this Brazilian treatment to my hair. It’s a lifesaver, I don’t even use a straightener anymore. The Brazilian blow-dry defrizzes your hair, whereas the blonde bleach would damage my hair. The Brazilian blowout is crazy; it just stays in my hair.

17: Are you inspired by any other celebs or musicians as far as your look goes?

AT: My look is a very individual look. I love Pink, but I don’t really dress like Pink. The music really inspired me to be this way. Music and fashion inspire each other.

17: Let's talk about the video for your new single, "It's Alright, It's OK." What’s the concept for the video?

AT: Adam Gregory from 90210 plays my ex-boyfriend who cheats on me. In the beginning of the video, you see him back out of his driveway, and then I knock over a gnome and it’s the hideaway key to his house. I have a party at his house and we are destroying everything, and there’s all these Brazilian male models who I'm taking pictures with and stuff, and leaving them around the house. Then me and my band are in the pool on top of the water, performing. The song is about moving on and being strong in that situation. Making the video was really fun.

17: What’s your style like in the video?

AT: During the performance part I'm in white jeans that are kind of like destroyed, with these black high boots, this gray destroyed Alternative Apparel shirt, and suspenders. I have like five different outfits in the video.

17: Do you have another favorite song on the album?

AT: I wrote a song with Kara DioGuardi called “What If” and it’s a really beautiful song. It’s kind of like a rock ballad. There’s a lot of guitars and drums in it. There’s these lyrics like, “What if I need you, would you try to save me.” Kind of like when you’re in a fight, and the other person is trying to quit on you, and you’re trying to save it, and keep it alive. It’s a really beautiful song.

17: What do you and your friends do for fun on the weekends when you're not working?

AT: We like to go to dinner and movies. Some of us have a movie theater, so we will go watch movies there at home. We like to chill. We are always so busy, so we like to relax. Go shopping, get our nails done.

Source

No comments: