Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Michael Jackson Calls Zac Efron...

Michael Jackson, now famous for allegedly molesting several young boys, gave Zac Efron a call! Creepy!

Jackson, who is friends with Kenny Ortega, called Zac through Kenny and congratulated him on both his individual success and the success of High School Musical.

"I've been wanting to talk to Michael Jackson my whole life, but as soon as Kenny handed me the phone, I was at a loss for words," Zac says. "I have never been so speechless."

Once again, that whole thing is creepy!

Source

No comments: