Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Vanessa Spills to Teen Vogue


Want to know what Vanessa Hudgens tells Tenn Vogue in their September issue? Here are some quotes about Zac Efron and leaving the family after High School Musical 3: Senior Year.

On graduating from the High School Musical franchise: “It’s sad. This is our last time doing a movie together, and we love each other so much. We really grew up together. We can be free when we’re around one another, and the amount of fun we have is ridiculous.”

On her personal love life with Zac Efron: “I keep my relationship quiet. I think that works.”

On her style matching the ease of her California upbringing: “I like putting things together that you would not expect. It’s always me.”

On proceeding with extreme caution in choosing her next project: “I don’t want to do something that messes me up mentally. I think people just don’t realize that sometimes actors can really take it in and become that person.”

On being extremely proud of her HSM character: “I love that Gabriella is Hispanic. It’s nice to be able to stand up for people who don’t have someone to look up to very often.”

Source

No comments: