- High School Musical: the Essential Guide (September 15, 2008)
Everything you wanted to know from all three films in one book!
- Stories From East High: Ringin' It In (August 26, 2008): Troy, Gabriella, and the Wildcats take a trip to the snow - at the same lodge Troy and Gabriella first met at!
- High School Musical 3: Senior Year the Junior Novelization (September 23, 2008): Get the story before the film comes out! Like the first two movies, the book will stay true to the film while changing tiny bits here and there.
- Hats Off, Wildcats! (September 23, 2008): Learn ideas and tips on how to plan a great graduation from your favorite East High students!
- A Prom to Remember (September 23, 2008): A story told from Gabriella's point of view.
- Making Memories (September 23, 2008): A collection of stills from the third film promise to please readers.
- Stories From East High: Turn Up the Heat (October 28, 2008): The Baking Channel comes to East High and Zeke is ready to turn up the heat! But will he get support from his friends?
- East High Yearbook (January 27, 2009): Designed to look like the real East High yearbook, you can find out who was voted Class Clown, Most Likely to Succeed, and more!
Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Take a Look at the Upcoming Wave of High School Musical Books!
The upcoming months are very busy with High School Musical books coming our way!