Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ashley Tisdale Chats to AOL TV

Ashley Tisdale, who has been everywhere lately promoting Picture This! and High School Musical 3: Senior Year, was asked ten questions by AOL TV. We picked out the questions that were most interesting.

On the paparazzi:
I live my life the way I would normally. When I'm at home, I like to be with my family and my friends. The whole paparazzi thing gets annoying at times. They always want to feed on the negatives, and twist things. But over the years, I've gotten a really thick skin. I try not to pay much attention to it.
On the upcoming High School Musical reality show:
[Host] Nick Lachey was actually filming some of the show in Utah when we were there filming 'HSM 3.' I'm excited to see it. I think it's going to be really cool. Although I think that's kind of a scary thing, being on a reality show. You just open yourself up for the world to see.
On the franchise changing due to HSM3 being in theaters:
The musical numbers are even bigger, and everything is amazing and beautiful. [Director] Kenny Ortega did such a great job. It just gets bigger and bigger and bigger. When we were doing the first movie, the set had this little glitter ladder. And then by the second one, we stepped it up with that cool pink baby grand piano. The set for the third one is even more extravagant.
On Sharpay's attitude in the third film:
There's this one big musical number between Sharpay and her brother Ryan that took three days to do. It has five different wardrobe changes. It's a Sharpay dream musical number. She's definitely grown up a little bit, but she's still Sharpay. She's competing for a Juilliard scholarship, and you know how she is when she wants something.
On the last day of filming:
Oh, yeah. On the last day, we could hardly get through. When it came to the last scene, we were so emotional. We all just love working with each other.
On being on Maxim's Hot 100 and having her own doll of herself:
Both of them are pretty cool. I was excited about both. It's definitely weird seeing yourself as a Barbie. But they're cute, and I was a big Barbie fan growing up.
On who in Hollywood she wants to work with:
It's my dream to work with Shia LaBeouf. I think he's amazing. I love his comedy and his drama work. I just think he's an amazing actor, so I'd love to star in a movie with him.
Well, they are both in the Disney family! Maybe that could happen!

Source

No comments: