Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Corbin Bleu and Ryne Sanborn on Proms

Corbin Bleu and Ryne Sanborn dish out prom advice. Who better than two stars of High School Musical 3: Senior Year, which will feature prom. You can see it in the new prom issue of Teen Magazine but here are their quotes.

You’re Worried About Attending Another School’s Prom…
“Try not to do anything weird at the very beginning of the night. If you go crazy right off the bat, people can be taken off guard and they don’t know how to react. Let them get to know you first. Be social, keep it low-key so they’re like, ‘Okay, you’re cool.’ Then you can start to let loose. Also, don’t be the first person to go nuts on the dance floor. You’ve got to find a happy medium between low-key and supersocial.” - Corbin Bleu

You’re Date Doesn’t Dance…
“Just drag him out there. A couple times I didn’t want to dance and the girl dragged me out there. I ended up having fun. If that doesn’t work, go out there with your friends and maybe he’ll join you. At most of my school dances, I danced a little bit here and there with a group of friends, but after High School Musical, I got a lot more confidence and I actually started the dance circle at my junior prom.” - Ryne Sanborn

No comments: